Saturday, October 8, 2011

praying

Hello.  I miss you, friend.   There isn't a day when you are not on my mind, one time or another, but I have not had the time to sit down and write something decent, and when I do, it's late in the night and I'm tired, with nothing significant to say.  I'm so wrapped up in the mundane of everyday life, and it's not a tiny bit interesting, not even when I try to think about the "possible explosiveness" of the mundane.

In your last letter , you asked me to pray for you.  The question is strange to me, mainly because I think I have always been praying for you, even before I know what praying is.  When one wants only good things to happen to another person, isn't that praying?  Isn't love itself a prayer? 

So, with all my prayers, which you will always have,

q.

No comments:

Post a Comment