today, i say yes! to a number of things:
1. Yes! to getting accepted into the Psych NP track.
2. Yes! to starting a research project (that's not my own, but still, it's a chance to learn).
3. Yes! to receiving three brand spanking new books. This means saying THANK YOU! to good friends who were either the senders or transporter of them wonderful books. Thank you!
4. Yes! to thrift store shopping. I found two frames for me paintings, a big ol' silvery dangling pair of earrings, and a couple of super duper cute dresses for my skinny friend.
5. Yes! to baking.
6. Yes! to eating.
7. Yes! to figuring out a way to make nasty wine delicious, with delicious fruit juices!
8. Yes! to Danish tobacco. It's been such a long long time since I last rolled it, since Berkeley. It was so good, I had to have a second, and I didn't want to go home. If there had been beer, I would have been in heaven.
9. Yes! to children who say funny things like, "No, no, no, mommy, I mean the world is boring" (as opposed to the tv show that I was watching which he--Henry--thought was boring and did not want to watch).
10. Yes! to not waking up at 5:30AM tomorrow, to having the day to do things slowly.